Retinyl P .6% Lipogel
This lightweight daily Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) treatment is delivered in a unique, proprietary lipogel base. AGERA® lipogels are constructed with phospholipids naturally found in the skin, which help facilitate the penetration of the product into the phospholipid-rich skin matrix.
Retinyl Palmitate has been demonstrated in >10,000 IU/oz to improve skin elasticity by approximately 20%. Retinyl Palmitate is naturally converted by the skin to Retinol (Vitamin A).
- Gently exfoliates all skin types, especially AHA-sensitive skin
- Improves the appearance of skin color, tone and texture
- Utilizes lipogel delivery technology for rapid penetration
- Provides a high dosage of Retinyl Palmitate
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- SKIN TYPE: For sensitive skin types and as an alternative for individuals with AHA and Retin-A®/Renova® sensitivities
- DIRECTIONS: Apply sparingly to cleansed face and neck before Vitamin C treatment
- WHEN TO USE: Daily in the evening
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Lecithin, PEG-6, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Retinyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben