MagC® Peptide Serum
This product is formulated to deliver a high dose (>5%) of stabilized Vitamin C (MagC®) to the skin at neutral pH conditions. Various studies of human cell cultures have demonstrated increased collagen synthesis in the presence of high doses of Vitamin C. Prolifersyn®, which is a proprietary Lipopeptide, further enhances this product’s ability to produce an even-toned, healthier, and younger-looking complexion.
AGERA® laboratories MagC® Peptide Serum can be used with AHA regimens as well as post-microdermabrasion and after mild peels.
- Contains Prolifersyn® (Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4), a proprietary Lipopeptide
- Delivers Vitamin C (MagC®) formulated in a highly stable form at >5%
- Has a neutral pH and is bioactive without AHA acidity
- Can be used with AHA regimens and post-peel, post-microdermabrasion
- Contains leukocyte extract for pigmentation suppression
Prolifersyn® (Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4)
MagC® (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- SKIN TYPE: For environmentally damaged/mature skin
- DIRECTIONS: After cleansing, apply to face and neck with fingertips. Allow to dry.
- WHEN TO USE: Daily, morning and evening. If using an AHA product, apply after AHA treatment. AGERA® MagC® Peptide Serum has a neutral pH and can be used with AHA or Vitamin A preparations
Aqua (Water), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MagC®), Glycerin, Urea, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4 (Prolifersyn®), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperta (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemila Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achilea Millefolium Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone