Oxy Infusion Cream
This stabilized 4.5% Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)-based cream is designed to replace Benzoyl Peroxide creams and may be used with AGERA® Laboratories Antibacterial Peptide Cream for the treatment of acne. It is also designed for use as an oxygen-generating treatment and can be used in combination with AGERA® Catalase Anhydro Gel to produce oxygen and water through an enzymatic reaction that works to deliver an excellent boost of oxygen to the skin.
- Provides the benefits of an oxygen-generating cream
- Creates an antibacterial synergy when used with AGERA® Laboratories Antibacterial Peptide Cream
- Helps convert Hydrogen Peroxide to water and oxygen when used with the AGERA® Laboratories Catalase Anhydro Gel
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- SKIN TYPE: For all skin types, for oily/acne-prone skin, should be used in combination with AGERA® Laboratories Antibacterial Peptide Cream
- For acne: After cleansing, apply AGERA® Laboratories Oxy Infusion Cream followed by Antibacterial Peptide Cream over the entire face.
- For oxygenation treatment (all skin types): After cleansing, apply Oxy Infusion Cream over the entire face and neck. Follow with application of Catalase Anhydro Gel. Massage gently with fingertips until foam is produced (1 to 2 minutes). Allow mixture to remain on skin 3 to 5 minutes. Remove with cool water Proceed with treatment products.
- WHEN TO USE: As an oxygenation treatment when used with Catalase Anhydro Gel, or for oily/acne-prone skin when combined with Antibacterial Peptide Cream.
Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Polysorbate 40, Sorbitan Palmitate