Catalase Anhydro Gel
This specialty treatment product is a stabilized anhydrous gel containing the catalase enzyme. Applied to the skin, the enzyme helps convert various peroxides to oxygen and water. This product can be used with AGERA® Laboratories Oxy Infusion Cream to help generate oxygen and neutralize the Hydrogen Peroxide. Topical oxygen therapy has been shown to enhance dermal renewal.
- Recommended for all skin types
- Exfoliates and softens the skin
- Produces oxygen and helps destroy peroxides
- Contained in a mineral oil-free formulation
- Delivers high catalase levels for antibacterial benefits
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- SKIN TYPE: For all skin types
- DIRECTIONS: Apply AGERA® Laboratories Oxy Infusion Cream and follow immediately with a layer of AGERA® Laboratories Catalase Anhydro Gel. Massage gently with fingertips for 1 to 2 minutes until foam is produced. Allow to remain on skin 5 minutes and remove with cool water.
- WHEN TO USE: Weekly
PEG-6, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Catalase, Silica, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Quaternium-15, Methlyparaben, Propylparaben