Antibacterial Peptide Cream
This oil-free treatment is specifically designed for oily and acne-prone skin types. The product contains Lysozyme, an enzyme with antibacterial lipopeptide Prolifersyn®. Lysozyme and Prolifersyn® help protect against gram-negative, gram-positive, anaerobic bacteria as well as yeasts.
For individuals with oily and acne-prone skin, the product can be used as a moisturizer. The gel forms a dry, invisible barrier moments after application to seal in moisture and protect the skin from harmful environmental elements such as pollution, dryness, and wind. It also provides a perfect base for makeup application.
This product is also designed to be used in conjunction with AGERA® Laboratories Oxy Infusion Cream, to work synergistically in antibacterial applications.
- Effectively treats oily/acne-prone skin
- Provides an oil-free, fragrance-free formulation
- Contains the antibacterial enzyme Lysozyme
- Utilizes Lysozyme/Prolifersyn® antimicrobial complex
- Moisturizes by sealing in moisture minutes after application
Prolifersyn® (Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- SKIN TYPE: All skin types, especially oily/acne-prone skin
- DIRECTIONS: For normal skin, apply to affected area only. For oily/acne-prone skin, apply to entire face. May be used following application of AGERA® Laboratories Oxy Infusion Cream
- WHEN TO USE: Apply after cleansing and toning
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lysozyme, Tocopheryl Acetate, Capryloyl Glycine, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4 (Prolifersyn®), Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Beta-glucan, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol