Pro SLC Peel-40
This peel provides the benefits of a medium-strength AHA/BHA/PHA peel with minimal irritation. This low-pH (1.1-1.2) system does not require removal and is recommended to be used in a layered system approach with AGERA® Laboratories Pro Peel Prep and the AGERA® Laboratories Pro C Peel System.
AGERA® Laboratories PRO SLC Peel-40 is ideal for use on skin that is troubled by mild acne, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines and wrinkles, and can be used prior to microdermabrasion. It also provides anti-inflammatory/counter-irritant benefits pre-treatment.
- Delivers the benefits of AHA/BHA/PHA (40% acid concentration)
- Produces a low level of irritation for an AHA peel
- Contains high Salicylic Acid levels and is keratinolytic
- May be layered with AGERA® Laboratories Pro Peel Prep and the AGERA® Laboratories Pro C Peel System
- Helps provide anti-acne benefits
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- SKIN TYPE: For all skin types
- DIRECTIONS: Apply with overlapping strokes. May be washed off after 10 minutes or neutralized in place with AGERA® Laboratories MagC® Peptide Serum
- WHEN TO USE: Use in applications suitable for mild chemical peels
SD Alcohol 40-B, Lactic Acid, Salicyclic Acid, Citric Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate