Pro Peel Prep
This preparative treatment is designed to be applied prior to AHA/BHA/PHA peels. It is an alcohol-based pretreatment that works to cleanse and de-fat the skin surface. AGERA® Laboratories Pro Peel Prep also has anti-inflammatory/counter-irritant and low-irritation properties to help suppress pigmentation.
- De-fats and cleanses skin, preparing it for AHA/BHA/PHA peels
- Includes non-Hydroquinone pigment suppressors: Bearberry, Mulberry and Licorice extracts
- Delivers plant-derived prostaglandin E1 inhibitors: Centaurium Erythraea and Sigesbeckia Orientalis extracts
Centaurium Erythraea Extract
Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- SKIN TYPE: For all skin types
- DIRECTIONS: Apply to the treatment area. Repeat application until no visible makeup or discoloration on the cotton gauze pad is observed. Allow solution to dry prior to peel application.
- WHEN TO USE: Use prior to application of chemical peel solutions
SD Alcohol 40-B, Butylene Glycol, Kojic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Ethoxydiglycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Centaurium Erythraea Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Sculletaria Baicalensis Root Extract
Clear, light amber gel
Cleanser, anti-inflammatory, pigment suppressor