Pro C Peel System (Powder & Activator)
This kit contains a 20% L-Ascorbic Acid/antimicrobial ethanolic/water system that is designed to be used alone or in a layered system. AGERA® Laboratories Pro C Peel may be applied prior to an AGERA® Laboratories Pro SLC Peel. Use of this peel prior to stronger SLC peels (SLC-40/SLC-50) may provide beneficial counter-irritant effects.
Pro C Peel produces an anti-inflammatory effect with L-Ascorbic Acid. It also helps sterile the skin and, when applied prior to SLC peels, contributes to the overall strength of the layered AHA/BHA peel.
- Delivers high levels of L-Ascorbic Acid
- Provides the benefits of a peel with low irritation
- May be used in a layered peel system
- May be used prior to microdermabrasion
- Helps to enhance the dermal matrix
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- SKIN TYPE: For all skin types
- DIRECTIONS: Apply with overlapping strokes. May be washed off after 10 minutes or neutralized in place with AGERA® Laboratories MagC® Peptide Serum. Use as first layer in multilayer peels. Use a fan to dry AGERA® Laboratories Pro C Peel prior to application of SLC solution.
- WHEN TO USE: Use in applications suitable for mild chemical peels.
POWDER INGREDIENTS (pH 2.5-3.0):
Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbate, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
ACTIVATOR INGREDIENTS (pH 2.5-3.0):
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-10, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone
Clear, light-amber gel
Cleanser, anti-inflammatory, pigment suppressor