This moisturizing cream is designed to protect, soothe and reduce the redness associated with skin resurfacing procedures, such as microdermabrasion and mild chemical peels. It does not contain Cortisone or Hydrocortisone. It helps minimize transdermal water loss and offers a soothing, calmative effect to irritated skin, while promoting renewal.
- Soothes and calms skin
- Does not contain Cortisone or Hydrocortisone
- Produces no sting upon application
- Contains CM gluons and plant-derived anti-irritants
MagC® (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
Prolifersyn® (Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4)
Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract
Centaurium Erythraea Extract
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- SKIN TYPE: For all skin types
- DIRECTIONS: Apply cream after cleansing with AGERA® Laboratories Ultra Mild Cleanser. This product should be applied twice daily, after AGERA® Laboratories MagC® Peptide Serum, or as needed for the first 3 to 5 days following microdermabrasion or mild chemical peels
- WHEN TO USE: After prolonged sun exposure, microdermabrasion procedures, and mild chemical peels. For best results, use after application of MagC® Peptide Serum. Continue use until redness and skin sensitivity is diminished.
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Centaurium Erythraea Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, PEG-8, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4 (Prolifersyn®), Lecithin, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Parfum, Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MagC®), Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Beta-glucan, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol