Skin Renewal AHA 7.5
This unique combination of AHA, Lactic Acid, and Beta-Glucaderm® offers specially formulate rheological and desensitizing characteristics designed to visibly improve skin color, texture and tone. This nonabrasive exfoliating gel helps accelerate the removal of the top layer of skin, to produce a more vibrant skin tone. Beta-Glucaderm® is a non-yeast source ß-D Glucan Lactate derivative.
- Free of mineral oils and irritating fragrances
- Contains unique texturizing ingredients: Beta-Glucaderm® (non-yeast derived ß-D Glucan)
- The strength of active AHA, consisting of non-neutralized Lactic Acid, is titrate to ensure correct acid concentration
- AHA strength is determined lot by lot to guarantee consistency
7.5% Formulation: pH = 1.5-2.5; Lactic Acid = 7.5%
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- SKIN TYPE: For all skin types
- DIRECTIONS: Apply to a clean, dry face and/or neck as prescribed by a physician. Use 2 to 3 times per week.
- WHEN TO USE: After AGERA® Laboratories cleanser and toner have been used, and before using AGERA® Laboratories MagC® products
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Beta-glucan