Microderma System (Mask & Activator)
This treatment utilizes an exfoliating Bicarbonate/Vitamin C crystal and AHA system. Applied manually, it gently buffs away and dissolves old skin, leaving the face smooth and radiant without gritty residue. When applied to the skin, the mixture gently warms and produces a foam. Prolifersyn®, a proprietary new-generation Lipopeptide, helps stimulate collagen and elastin in the skin.
- Contains a powerful antioxidant complex that includes Vitamin C and Beta-Carotene
- Includes Prolifersyn®, a proprietary Lipopeptide that helps stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Gently exfoliates via manual stimulation using Vitamin C crystal formation
- Further exfoliation is provided via AHA
- Instantly leaves skin smooth and radiant
MagC® (MagnesiumAscorbyl Phosphate)
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Prolifersyn® (Myristolyl Hexapeptide-4)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- SKIN TYPE: For all skin types, except very sensitive or on cuperose skin conditions
- DIRECTIONS: Apply a small amount of the AGERA® Laboratories Mask to a cleansed, dry face and massage with fingertips in circular motion for 1 minute. Apply AGERA® Laboratories Activator directly onto the Mask. Massage gently for 2 minutes to activate and dissolve the crystals. Rinse skin thoroughly with lukewarm water. If skin is sensitive, activate Mask in palm of hand, then apply mixture to skin. Follow with treatment protocols.
- WHEN TO USE: Daily, morning and evening as needed
AGERA® LABORATORIES MASK: PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oleth-20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MagC®), Tocopheryl Acetate, Orange Essense Oil, Aqua (Water), Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4 (Prolifersyn®), Beta Carotene, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone
AGERA® LABORATORIES ACTIVATOR: Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-10, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone